The machining method of CNC machining parts surface first depends on the technical requirements of the machining surface. However, it should be noted that these technical requirements are not necessarily the requirements specified on the part drawing, and sometimes due to technical reasons, they may be higher than the requirements on the part drawing in some aspects. For example, surface preparation requirements for some CNC machined parts have increased because the datums do not overlap. Or because being a fine-grained benchmark might impose higher processing requirements.
After clarifying the technical requirements of the surface of each CNC machined part, you can choose the final machining method that can guarantee the requirements on this basis, and determine how many steps and the machining method of each step are required. The processing method selected for CNC machining parts should meet the requirements of part quality, good processing economy and high production efficiency. For this reason, the following factors should be considered when selecting a machining method:
1. The machining accuracy and surface roughness that can be obtained by any cnc machining method have a considerable range, but only a narrow range is economical, and the machining accuracy in this range is the economic machining accuracy. For this reason, when selecting the processing method, the corresponding processing method that can obtain economical processing accuracy should be selected.
2. Consider the material properties of CNC machined parts.
3. Consider the structural shape and size of CNC machining parts.
4. Consider the requirements of productivity and economy. In mass production, advanced technology with high efficiency should be used. It can even radically change the way blanks are made, reducing labor for machining.
5. The existing equipment and technical conditions of the factory or workshop should be considered. When choosing the processing method, it is necessary to make full use of the existing equipment, tap the potential of the enterprise, and give full play to the enthusiasm and creativity of the workers. However, it should also be considered to continuously improve the existing processing methods and equipment, adopt new technologies, and improve the technological level.
Post time: May-16-2022